1 – MEMBER ADMITTANCE BY KEYCARD ONLY
Admittance without key card requires permission by an AMVETS Post Officer or Bartender – a $2 entry charge will be assessed for Members Failing to use their Key Card.
2- GUESTS MUST BE SIGNED IN BY A MEMBER (Un-married members may substitute Boyfriend or Girlfriend for Spouse)
- Regular Member ———– Spouse and 4 Guests
- Auxiliary Member ———– Spouse and 2 Guests
- Sons of Veterans ———– Spouse and 2 Guests
- Sponsor / Donor ———– Spouse Only
- Band Members ———– 1 Guest Per Member
- Other Veterans Org ———– Spouse Only
- Employees ———– No guests while working
– Eligible Guests not from affiliated Veterans Organizations (VFW or American Legion) are limited to entry (3) times or must apply for membership. All exceptions require permission from a member of the board of trustees.
– Members are responsible for the actions and conduct of their gusts and must be with them at all times
– If any member knowingly brings a guest who is barred or suspended then said member is subject to disciplinary action from the board of trustees.
– Children under the age of 12 must remain at the Members’ table at all times.
-Children are allowed in the Post till 21:00 hours except for the last Saturday of the month with then 22:00 will be the effective time.
3- ALCHOHOLIC BEVERAGES MAY BE PURCHASED BY A MEMBER ONLY (YOU MUST PROVIDE PROOF OF MEMBERSHIP WHEN ASKED) MEMBER OR GUEST MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE TO PURCHASE OR CONSUME ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES.
4 – CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 21 ARE NOT PERMITTED TO SIT AT THE BAR. MEMBERS SHALL KEEP THEIR CHILDREN UNDER CONTROL AT ALL TIMES.
5- MISCONDUCT, FIGHTING, THE USE OF PROFANE OR ABUSIVE LANGUAGE OR DISRUPTIVE BEHAVIOR WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AT ANY TIME.
6 – MUTILATION, MISUSE OR THEFT OF POST PROPERTY SHALL NOT BE TOLERATED.
7 – FAILURE TO PAY OR REFUSING TO PAY BAR OR DINNER TABS MAY BE CAUSE FOR SUSPENSION OF POST PRIVILEGES.
8 – ALCOHOL OR ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES SHALL NOT BE BROUGHT INTO THE CANTEEN OR TIKI BAR AREA NO OPEN ALCHOLIC CONTAINERS SHALL BE REMOVED FROM THE CANTEEN AREA AND OFF OF POST PROPERTY. THIS INCLUDES THE POST DOCKING AREAS.
9 – POST BUSINESS AND RULINGS SHALL NOT BE DISCUSSED IN THE CANTEEN AREA
10 – ONLY BAR EMPLOYEES AND TRUSTEES/OFFICERS ARE PERMITTED BEHIND THE BAR
11 – PETS ARE NOT PERMITTED IN THE CANTEEN AREA OR AT THE TIKI BAR UNLESS THEY HAVE BEEN PROPERLY LICENSED AND PROPERLY IDENTIFIED AS SERVICE ANIMALS (Refer to Section 3717.14 Ohio Revised Code/title 33 Health-Safety-Morals/Chapter 3717 Retail Food Establishments)
12 – IN THE ABSENCE OF A TRUSTEE OR CANTEEN MANAGER THE BARTENDER IS IN CHARGE
13 – IN THE EVENT OF ANY INJURY ACCIDENT CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY
14 – SMOKING IS PERMITTED IN DESIGNATED AREAS ONLY. POST IS A NO TABACCO ZONE WHICH INCLUDES NO SMOKING, NO VAPING, NO CHEWING AND NO E-CIGARETTES
15 – LAST CALL IS 15 MINUTES PRIOR TO POSTED CLOSING TIMES
(THE OFFICIAL CLOCK IS ON THE CANTEEN WALL)
(POST MAY CLOSE, OR OPEN EARLIER TRHAN POSTED TIME PENDING ON NUMBER OF PATRONS PRESENT OR CIRCUMSTANCES)
16-No tables shall be pulled together at any time. If additional chairs are needed they will be not relocated from other tables. There are folding chairs available. Barstools cannot be moved from the bar to the tall tables. Larger groups should use the back room.
17- NO ONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 IS TO PLAY OR BE IN CLOSE PROXIMITY OF ANY OF THE GAME MACHINES
VIOLATIONS OF ANY OF THE ABOVE RULES SHALL BE CAUSE FOR EJECTION FROM THE POST, SUSPENSION OF PRIVILEGES OR OTHER DISCIPLINARY ACTION AS DETERMINED BY THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES.