1 – MEMBER ADMITTANCE BY KEYCARD ONLY
Admittance without key card requires permission by an AMVETS Post Officer or Bartender – a $2 entry charge will be assessed for Members Failing to use their Key Card.
2- GUESTS MUST BE SIGNED IN BY A MEMBER (Un-married members may substitute Boyfriend or Girlfriend for Spouse)
- Regular Member ———– Spouse and 4 Guests
- Auxiliary Member ———– Spouse and 2 Guests
- Sons of Veterans ———– Spouse and 2 Guests
- Sponsor / Donor ———– Spouse Only
- Band Members ———– 1 Guest Per Member
- Other Veterans Org ———– 2 Guests
- Bar Help ———– No guests while working
**Special rules apply fore New Years Eve seating – (see standing rules)**
– Eligible Guests not from affiliated Veterans Organizations (VFW or American Legion) are limited to entry (3) times or must apply for membership. All exceptions require permission from a member of the board of trustees.
– Members are responsible for the actions and conduct of their gusts and must be with them at all times
– If any member knowingly brings a guest who is barred or suspended then said member is subject to disciplinary action from the board of trustees.
3- ALCHOHOLIC BEVERAGES MAY BE PURCHASED BY A MEMBER ONLY (YOU MUST PROVIDE PROOF OF MEMBERSHIP WHEN ASKED) MEMBER OR GUEST MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE TO PURCHASE OR CONSUME ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES.
4 – CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 21 ARE NOT PERMITTED TO SIT AT THE BAR. MEMBERS SHALL KEEP THEIR CHILDREN UNDER CONTROL AT ALL TIMES.
5- MISCONDUCT, FIGHTING, THE USE OF PROFANE OR ABUSIVE LANGUAGE OR DISRUPTIVE BEHAVIOR WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AT ANY TIME.
6 – MUTILATION, MISUSE OR THEFT OF POST PROPERTY SHALL NOT BE TOLERATED.
7 – FAILURE TO PAY OR REFUSING TO PAY BAR OR DINNER TABS MAY BE CAUSE FOR SUSPENSION OF POST PRIVILEGES.
8 – ALCOHOL OR ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES SHALL NOT BE BROUGHT INTO THE CANTEEN AREA NO OPEN ALCHOLIC CONTAINERS SHALL BE REMOVED FROM THE CANTEEN AREA AND OFF OF POST PROPERTY.
9 – POST BUSINESS AND RULINGS SHALL NOT BE DISCUSSED IN THE CANTEEN AREA
10 – BAR EMPLOYEES AND OFFICERS ARE PERMITTED BEHIND THE BAR
11 – PETS ARE NOT PERMITTED IN THE CANTEEN AREA OR AT THE TIKI BAR
12 – IN THE ABSENCE OF A TRUSTEE OR CANTEEN MANAGER THE BARTENDER IS IN CHARGE
13 – IN THE EVENT OF ANY INJURY ACCIDENT CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY
14 – SMOKING IS PERMITTED IN DESIGNATED AREAS ONLY
15 – LAST CALL IS 15 MINUTES PRIOR TO POSTED CLOSING TIMES
(THE OFFICIAL CLOCK IS ON THE CANTEEN WALL)
(POST MAY CLOSE, OR OPEN EARLIER TRHAN POSTED TIME PENDING ON NUMBER OF PATRONS PRESENT OR CIRCUMSTANCES)
VIOLATIONS OF ANY OF THE ABOVE RULES SHALL BE CAUSE FOR EJECTION FROM THE POST, SUSPENSION OF PRIVILEGES OR OTHER DISCIPLINARY ACTION AS DETERMINED BY THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES.